Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is becoming more and more of a necessity if you hope to advance your business with the help of your website. In fact, if you have an online business, there is no way you can do without the services of an SEO specialist or an SEO firm. This is because merely setting up a website is not enough. After you have designed and developed your website, using an organic search engine presence.
- Directory Submission Service
- Article Submission Service
- Blog Submission Service
- Coupon Distribution Service
- Press Release Distribution Service
- RSS Feed Submission Service
- Social Bookmarking Service
- Video Distribution Service
- Seo Package Service
- Article Writing Service
- Link Wheel Service
- Squidoo Lens Creations
- Contextual Link Building Services
- Link Baiting Services
- On Page Optimization Service
- Infographics Submission Service
So how do you choose from among the hundreds of SEO specialists or SEO firms available today? Is there a way of knowing if they will be able to deliver what they promise and whether the money you spend on this SEO firm will generate a positive ROI?
With the number of SEO specialists mushrooming today, it has become all the more important to know which SEO consultant to pick for your business. In fact, there are plenty of examples of people hurting themselves badly because SEO firms they hired did not keep to the promises they made or because there was a misunderstanding between the website and the SEO firms. If you have decided to hire an SEO consultant or an SEO firm to work for your website, it is important that you get some things straight right at the outset.
The very first thing to get from the SEO firm is the assurance of the service they are offering. Ask them what exactly they plan to deliver to you. Are they offering you a front page listing on Google or are they assuring you of the quality of the work they deliver. A guarantee of search engine listing on ant search engine is always suspicious as this is very hard to achieve without any off-the-cuff means. This can, in the long run, have a negative impact on your site and your rankings on search engines.
Secondly, ask about what methods the SEO firm uses to secure your firm a good listing. Any SEO company that is secretive about its methods is best avoided. It is also important for the business owner to know how SEO works so that you can check whether any unethical means are being used by the SEO firm. This will help you find out whether the SEO specialist is using any Black Hat SEO to show you results quickly. Remember, good SEO does not work overnight, but takes time and effort to achieve.
Ask the firm to provide you with testimonials and customer feedback, preferably feedback that is not there on their own website. Before you sign on the dotted line, look through the firm’s portfolio, and check out the projects that they are currently working on. Last of all, take interest in the project yourself and ask if they will be offering you regular reports to monitor the SEO campaign every month or periodically so that you can see the progress for yourself.
- I have been using the guys at Submitcube.com on and off for about 3 years now. Early on it was just for the odd job here and there, but more recently they have become an integral part of my business.
By Brock Hamilton
- About a year ago a friend introduced me to submitcube.com. I told him I had tried many other SEO and submission services and couldn't seem to find one that actually does the job they say they will do ..
By David Patullo
- submitcube.com definitely came through for us. We were originally spending money on Google Adwords and Yahoo PPC and barely making a profit. submitcube.com improved and optimized our site to obtain ra..
By Todd James
- Thanks submitcube.com! You guys did a stellar job on getting us ranked #1 in a very competitive market. Our sales almost doubled since we started working with you. You guys really know your stuff! Kee..
By Barry Waxler
- “I am super happy with the service that i receive from these guys. my 2 keywords are now on 1st page of google. thanks guys!”..
By Jason Write
- “We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your hard work and determination in getting outstanding results with our website. Taking us from the 70th page on Google to the 1st is ..
By Glen Moore